Sunday 21 July 2019

Introductions

Hey guys! Welcome to The Science Fiction Nerd!

For a while, I’ve considered trying my hand at the blogging scene. Having little to no real experience with this side of the internet, I won’t pretend to know anything past the basics of how it all works but it’s a learning curve that I’m excited to get to grips with. 

On this blog, I’ll be writing about a number of elements of science fiction in current media including comic books, tv shows, movies and novels. You can expect speculation, reviews, news & everything and anything between. 

I already plan to occasionally dive into a “retrospective” style series, examining sci-fi franchises that are gone but not necessarily forgotten and how they’ve impacted the genre to give us what we have today.

I look forward to going on this journey with you all, 

Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment